Satisfy your sweet tooth with a healthier option! Check out this flourless, gluten free protein cookie recipe made with our Ryno Power Vanilla Protein powder.
1/2 cup peanut butter or nut butter of choice
1/4 cup coconut sugar (or light brown sugar)
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1 large egg
1 large egg white
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 scoops Ryno Power Vanilla Protein
2 teaspoons coconut flour
3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter, coconut sugar, salt, egg, egg white, and vanilla extract. Mix briskly until ingredients are well blended. Sprinkle the baking soda over the top. With a rubber spatula, work the protein powder and coconut flour until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips at very end.
3. The dough should be slightly sticky but not "mushy", depending on the nut butter you use. If you need to make the dough more firm, add protein. For a looser dough, sprinkle the batter with milk or almond milk and fold until it is the desired consistency.
4. Drop tablespoons of dough onto the baking sheet. With your fingers, gently flatten the tops of the cookies (they won't spread but will only puff up in the oven). Bake for 5 to 6 minutes, until the edges are barely golden brown and dry to the touch.
5. Let cookies cool and ENJOY!