The 2019 UCI World Cup Downhill Mountain Bike season is about to kick off at the legendary track in Maribor, Slovenia on April 27-28! Ryno Power is working with some of the world’s greatest downhill racers, include reigning World Cup Champion Amaury Pierron, and 5-time World Cup Champion Aaron Gwin to help us produce the best sports nutritional supplements on the market. Constant development and feedback on how Ryno Power supplements benefit the world’s elite racers, in turn, assist the every-day athlete benefit from their daily workout or race routine.
The Ryno Power team includes:
- Intense Factory Racing: Aaron Gwin, Jack Moir, & Neko Mulally;
- Commencal / Vallnord: Amaury Pierron, Myriam Nicole, Remi Thirion, Thibaut Daprela, Gaetan Ruffin, Thibaut Ruffin;
- Commencal / 100%: Bruce Klein, Thomas Estaque, Hugo Frixtalon, Antoine Rogge;
- Charlie Harrison (Trek Factory Racing)
- Reece Wilson (Trek Factory Racing)
Ryno Power athletes specifically choose our products for before, during and after competition, such as the new Mana Bar, an all-natural superfood bar, to help sustain a proper diet for peak performance while traveling internationally.
Since the Ryno Power first started, our athletes have produced an industry leading 8 UCI World Cup downhill titles in both the men’s & women’s category!
Commencal 100% - @davetrumporephoto
Commencal Vallnord – @kenoderleyn
Intense Factory Racing - @intensefactoryracing