Ryno Power Sports Supplements has always been, and always will be, Banned Substance Free. Since we opened in 2010, this has been our #1 priority. Over the last eight years, almost 100 Ryno Power athletes around the globe have endured hundreds of WADA and Olympic Committee administered tests without one fail. In order to provide this kind of commitment, Ryno Power’s CEO and Co-Owner, Ryan F. McCarthy has handpicked, audited and scrutinized our manufacturing facilities to ensure they are the absolute best NSF regulated GMP facilities available. Our supply chain is the made up of industry leaders who have been in business for decades, not new start-up companies. We voluntarily audit the ingredients before production, during production and post production. We challenge other companies to adhere to our quality control standards.
Ryan Hughes, the Co-Owner of Ryno Power, retired from a winning career of professional racing for over 15 years and was subjected to drug tests regularly, always passing. Who better to trust than a person whose livelihood was on the line every time he raced and every time he was tested. He would never allow his company to jeopardize our athletes, so along with CEO Ryan F. McCarthy, they run the strictest supply chain management possible. This is the quality you have come to expect from Ryno Power and it is our commitment to always deliver the best clean, safe and effective supplements money can buy.
It is important to our company that we offer the highest quality performance products for athletes around the world. All Ryno Power products are manufactured in the USA, at NSF regulated GMP facilities. NSF International is an accredited, third-party certification body that tests and certifies products to verify they meet or exceed public health and safety standards. GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) is a system used to ensure products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards. GMP covers all aspects of product from the materials, premises, and equipment to the training and personal hygiene of staff. GMP enforces systems to provide documented proof that correct procedures are consistently followed at each step of the manufacturing process. Ryno Power’s, hand selected, NSF certified GMP facilities refuse to allow any banned substances into the facility.
“Ryno Power athletes have a 100% pass rate for their WADA and Olympic testing and I am very proud of that. It is important to me that Ryno Power is the absolute industry leader and that we utilize strict NSF and GMP standards to ensure we deliver the cleanest, safest, and most effective products on the market. This is why our athletes continue to always pass any WADA or Olympic Committee drug test.”
- Ryno Power CEO, Ryan F. McCarthy
The specific process of our chosen blending facilities are as follows:
- Quarantine: The ingredients arrive at the blending facility and enter the premises immediately into quarantine. All ingredients are assigned a LOT number from their origin that will be traced with each LOT number assigned by Ryno Power during production to trace back every batch of products and their original starting place.
- Third-party testing: Samples of each ingredient are sent out to a third-party testing facility to evaluate the identity, purity, quality, strength and composition of each ingredient.
- Blending: After all products come back cleared, they enter the facility and are weighed, measured and then put into blending.
- Packaging: When the product is finished blending and moves into the packaging stage of production, hourly samples are taken out and sent to third-party testing to determine the same quality control as when they were accepted into the facility.
- Final Testing: When the product finishes in production, the batches are spot checked to ensure the same quality control and for a final label claim check to determine the finished product matches the identity, strength, composition, quality and purity that appears on the label.
While this process might seem extreme, and often adds extra days into our production time, Ryno Power is committed to producing the highest quality and safest products on the market. Ryno Power has been serving the needs of hundreds of professional athletes all over the world including Olympians and World Champions in many sports such as: Motocross, Major League Baseball, BMX, Jet Ski, Skateboarding, Mountain Biking and more. These athletes are monitored by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), and Ryno Power is proud to say we’ve had a 100% pass rate through hundreds of administered drug tests over the years. Due to our chosen safety measures and high-quality standards, we continue to attract world-class athletes to use our products because we can guarantee that they are clean, safe and effective. As these products are safe for professional athletes, they are definitely safe for you, your family and loved ones around the globe.